Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Only Way He Is Getting Me Into His Car Is If He Loads My Dead Body Into The Trunk



This guy is so stupid I can barely believe it. How is he even a candidate? Ben Carson makes this one look like the brain surgeon. How do people take this Canadian seriously? I want to see HIS birth records. The one with the big old Maple Leaf stamped on it. Don't be ashamed my Cuban Canadian brother. Embrace your multiculturalism and your heritage. Oh and for a guy who thinks he knows a lot about the Constitution you really don't know much about the two requirements to be President, one of which you do not qualify for. I suspect your read the Bible with similar selectivity. In fact I know you do.

See how much it sucks when people make you prove over and over again that you are legitimate to be the President of the US. I don't know if you are or not. People are saying you are not. That's what they say.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Drive you home? Is he even qualified to be a taxi driver, much less president?

DrGoat said...

You've got to understand, he's a moron. 'nuff said.