Friday, October 23, 2015

I Hate Collecting Action Figures Today

 
You would not believe the American toy sellers that would not let a Tundra boy like myself buy a simple Super Hero statue and pay for said purchase through Pay Pal because that is what I am used to. I was led to believe that Pay Pal was universal and would work to order stuff around the world.

First I thought I would shop local. Found a place in Calgary but they don't even have a website or any way for people to purchase their product ONLINE. Another Dimension needs to up their game. I would order from them and could get my packages shipped down on the bus for five bucks.

Went to research EDMONTON and hoped they had a toy/comic store. Could not find a one that would fulfill my needs. I just want to order the newest stuff at retail before I watch the same product go for double the price on EBay or even Amazon. These small stores will DIE if they can't take advantage of the online shopper, especially the shut-in loner of an action figure shopper like myself.

I am still on the hunt for this damn Zatanna figure from Kotobukiya. You would not believe how hard it is to find someone who will allow me to pay with Pay Pal and ship to Canada. Big Bad Toy Box and Entertainment Earth? Both can suck my dick as well.

I wish I could find a nice Asian provider because they care about my needs or they have in the past. But when my great store from Montreal closed, so did my one in Japan. More proof that THE MAN is out to sabotage my collection.

 
This was the message I got back from the local Calgary toy seller.
Absolutely of no use to me.
 
Wasp came in a few weeks ago and we are sold out of that one as well but it looks like we can still order more. It is $99.99 + GST. It looks like our distributor is sold out of Zatanna though so we aren't able to order more of those. Let me know if you'd like us to get a Wasp figure for you. It would take 2-4 weeks to get it back in stock.
 
 
Now if someone is smart and also likes these figures, we could do a trade. I have an extra black Batgirl. I found one of these Batgirls on Amazon for almost $400 value. I don't care about that because I don't resell for profit. I would gladly trade for one of these Zatanna figures or a Wasp figure. If you live close to a great comic book/toy store and get me one. Then we can do a straight trade. Would love to do this deal with a long time fan of the Cave of Cool so that we both can be assured a happy ending to this trade.
 
 

No comments: