Sunday, September 25, 2016

If You Only Knew....

It took me about a half hour of trying to do the 2016 logo for my special Halloween themed posts until I found the one that I was happy with. It's a nightmare being me. Don't every try to be creative, kids. It's a sucker's game. It's how they GETCHA in the end because when you lose your dream, you die. I learned that from Flashdance.

 
So come back in a week to see the barrage of images that I will post daily to both spook and delight you. I thought about joining one of those sites where people check out other people's Halloween stuff but no one ever sticks around after that. In fact, I lose people for some reason. Bunch of mini chocolate bar hating mutants.

 
Yes, it's the return of the SPOOPY 13!!
 

 
 









 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I did my seasonal decorating last night when I put out my crow-and-skull table napkins. DONE!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

oooooo SPOOKY