Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What Are The Odds?

 
A 21-year-old Australian tradesman has been bitten by a venomous spider on the penis for a second time.
 
The man was using a portable toilet on a Sydney building site on Tuesday, when he suffered a repeat of the incident five months ago.

Jordan, who preferred not to reveal his surname, said he was bitten on "pretty much the same spot" by the spider.

"I'm the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," he told the BBC.

"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time.


I love how at first everyone is concerned for this poor guy but after he is bitten a SECOND time their compassion suddenly runs out. Now it's a joke. Okay, it IS pretty funny.

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Shouldn't every man in the world be crossing his legs and cringing in sympathy?

DrGoat said...

Certainly gives a guy pause. We have plenty of Black Widows here in the ole southwest. Never been bit. As a matter of fact, you have to almost go out of your way to get bit by one. Very shy creatures. Evidently, he stuck his tallywacker in miss Widows web. Not a nice thing to do, no matter what your intentions are.
PS The red hourglass is on the underside of a widow's abdomen on the variety we have here.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh...I am not afraid of spiders but that is hardcore. Everything in Australia wants to kill me. I will live in the COLD thank you. Tends to keep those kind of critters to a minimum.