Saturday, December 3, 2016

Project Runway

There is nowhere to hide on Project Runway. Everything has to be made and judged in 24 hours. You do your design and roll the dice. I love that I am always surprised and impressed. Getting close to fashion week and as much as I hate the fashion INDUSTRY I have deep love for Fashion Week and how the show followed the designers from start to finish. Plus it has Heidi Klum who is the one German who can convince me to enter Poland with my entire army regardless of the consequences. Damn her Aryan genetics. I can't forget Tim Gunn. He is teacher, mentor and all around loving human being. I admire his talent, his honesty and his fearlessness. As my Dad would say - "That guy is the real deal."

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are a man of many hidden depths, Cal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love the process of creation from design to end product. It fascinates me the choices people make with any kind of art. Add the judging from industry pros who don't think to be kind is the winning element for me. Snark and Design...doesn't get better than that for me. Well maybe if they added sheep shearing.