Sunday, April 23, 2017

Finally A Reason To Protest In The Rain

 
Because this is the kind of nonsense that has to be stopped before it becomes some kind of 'movement'. Then those of us who know the truth about fruit on pizza will become marginalized and a minority in our own pizza parlour. Do I need to site studies connecting serial killing with enjoying pineapple on pizza? Most of your better mass murderers preferred this topping to the exclusion of all others. So the sickness in genetic. We must route them out before this is the only pizza you can get anywhere. Is that the world you want to live in? Is it?
 

5 comments:

j-swin said...

Hey man, what about my right to have pineapple ON pizza? You're not respecting my choice to cover a pizza in sweet, sweet, golden chunks of....mmmmm....(drool)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a bunch of FAKE NEWS, Cal! I love pineapple on pizza and I've only ever killed three, maybe four, people, TOPS. And they were all people who opposed putting pineapple on pizza. I'm just sayin'.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Don't try to confuse me with your alternative facts. People who choose a fruit as a topping is a cancer upon the civilization we are trying to build here. I know studies out of Romania confirm my information.

j-swin said...

What the hell does Romania know about pizza?!?! They probably slather flat bread with goulash and call it a night.

DrGoat said...

With all due respect, pineapple is best on it's own, but to each his own. And as a full blood Italian, Romanian pizza is an abomination.