Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My Rage Is Pure And Comes From Another Broken Heart


I was just erased from the Facebook by a thin skinned vegan because I made ONE joke about how the many things that makes a cow awesome is that they taste taste good as well. This was also a person I was very supportive of in all her various struggles and there were many. I liked her. I admired her. She mad me laugh. I tried to make her laugh. I told her she was pretty despite the fact that she was very thin and sickly. I did research to see how best to support a person with those eating challenges. But that meant nothing once I admitted to the world that beef tastes good - and it does. I said it in my sarcastic/joking way that you all know.

But that mattered. Meat had been mention thus sacrifices had to be made. I hoped with her mercy and the fact that is was her personal page where many topics were discussed, THIS ONE EVENT made me unclean, plague ridden and a scourge up this person's life. I thought it was a a bit over the top. 24 hours after I made the offending jokes all of me and my comments were scrubbed and never to be repeated or copied and reprinted again.

Usually I can say some dickish things.I deserve no love of a god woman or even a bad girlfriend because I am a gargoyle and therefor unworthy of love of kindness of anykind nor any mercy or sweet apology loving either. I know there are many reasons to ditch me but THIS!!

But I was out with that week's garbage and I wasn't even in the recyclable bin. That parts hurts the most. Not an ounce of slack was given. That's a reminder to everyone out there. Save your love for those who truly deserve it, yourself. Be selfish. Everyone is selfish and they only laugh at your pathetic efforts to treat others as mostly human. Good luck getting to know me because if you dont' already know me you will never know me and many who sorta know me but never talk to me are getting the cut. If you will to be added to the last I will be happy to accommodate you at this time. Calvin is having a clearance event and you are welcome to clear me from your feed as well. I am sure that some of you are tired of my balloon juice. I know I often am.

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Cal, I've found that there are 2 or 3 types of people in this world. Ones with a real sense of humor and ones without one. There's a third category for exceptions, etc. I was raised in a family with a wry, slightly sarcastic sense of humor. Basically, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Henny Youngman, Rodney Dangerfield etc.
And don't forget, some people are so wrapped up in themselves that anything that they don't like, well, that's it.
I think you can figure people out and know what kind of person they are or what they will do in any particular circumstance, but really know them? You'd have to get in their head for that, and we can't do that yet. Or at least most of us.

DrGoat said...

Did I forget Don Rickles?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for reminding me of my roots.

DrGoat said...

My pleasure. The more I see of these times, the more I like the old ones. And I don't mean the Lovecraft old ones.