Monday, October 22, 2018

Princess Leia By Hot Toys


 
“We fought till the end. But the galaxy has lost all its hope. The spark is out.”
 
One of the galaxy’s great heroes, Princess Leia was sidelined by a new generation of political leaders, and struck out on her own to oppose the First Order as founder of the Resistance...
...
Today, in tribute of Carrie Fisher’s last appearance as Leia in the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Hot Toys is pleased to sharing the final product of 1/6th scale of Leia Organa Collectible Figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on Leia Organa’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with breathtaking likeness, thoroughly tailored elegant outfit, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand!







 

3 comments:

Tim Knight said...

A gorgeous figure. Hot Toys make such incredible replicas, but I think I would just cry if I had this on my shelf.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, everytime I would look at it I would cry a little inside too. Just awesome and classy.

Rob R said...

Wow! That's an impressive figurine!