Sunday, December 9, 2018

A School For Jedi Exists In Montreal

In my youth I would have been the greatest ever. I would do regular grip with both my light sabers but could slip onto the reverse grip like Ahsoka Tano at will. I would cut my way through the Sith in a way that they would no longer speak my name lest I appear. They would be that afraid. Two lightsabers of course and a Jedi martial art that employs the force like an extention of myself. I could have taken out Vader at my prime for I would walk the grey path. Necessary every generation or so to let a Jedi loose to hunt to wolves. But only in my youth.

 
https://www.the-force-academy.com/en/



4 comments:

nolan said...

come on bro, you can still be a badass in your twilight years. Just look at Dooku and Kenobi (we'll disregard that cuck move where he self-sacrificed in order to become a know-it-all "force ghost")
:)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

yeh, that was lame in retrospect. Especially with the way he took out Darth Maul in REBELS after all that build up. One slice. Goodbye.

j-swin said...

I’m telling you, you’ve got to read “Dawn of the Jedi”. The main character is a Je’daii Ranger and their whole philosophy is that light and dark exist in the Force. It takes place around 26,000 years BBY, it’s a solid read.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will look that up.