Saturday, December 15, 2018

Aquaman Is The Real Deal

Aquaman reminds me that DC doesn't have to release a superhero movie that I can only half enjoy. Aquaman is big and glorious and goofy and I loved it all. Find a kid in your life and take him/her to the movies. A movie this big deserves the big screen. Makes an memorable Christmas gift too. And I have no reason to tell you all this unless the movie was AMAZING. Would The Cave of Cool every lie to you? I just want everyone to see how these characters SHOULD be showcased on the big screen.


The fact that I have a man-crush on Jason Momoa is beside the point.




"I came because I had no choice. I came to save my home. And the people that I love."

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I suspect EVERY guy has a man crush on Jason Momoa.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They should or they are liars. The Elf of the Shelf sketch he did on SNL last week was GOLD.