Saturday, December 15, 2018

They Are The Reason We Can't Have Anything Nice

All the food and drink millennials 'killed' in 2018
 
I see a headline like that and I just HAVE to bust on the Millenials - those entitled, germy little latte drinking trend makers. Why do THEY get to decide what goes and what stays. Maybe I don't like an entire season of my life devoted to the spice of the pumpkin which is really not A spice but SEVERAL spices put together. See, they don't tell you that as their 'spice' conquers the world and that's how they getcha.
 
 
 
They killed processed cheese?? Is Cheeze Whiz next? THEN how will I make a proper grilled cheese to go with my tomato soup? Doesn't any of you punks think of CALVIN and HIS needs. No you don't because you are selfish and can't remember a time before microwave ovens and the Internet.
 
 Now they've been taken from us too soon! Those convenience-hungry, healthy alternative-seeking millennials born between 1981 and 1996 went on a killing spree in 2018, digging early graves for the beer industry, the bar industry, mayonnaise, canned tuna, American cheese and more. Not only would millennials rather Postmates sushi, take selfies and stay home to drink, they’d also rather buy trendy cheeses and healthier fats and guzzle craft beer than fill their shopping carts with the foodstuffs their parents and grandparents consumed.
 
Oh shut up. I want you to shut up now. This click bait is annoying me already. Since when are Pop Tarts covered in Mayo NOT cutting edge cuisine?
 
 
 

1 comment: