Monday, March 25, 2019

The Game Is Always Rigged For The Rich

After all the spin that is coming this week over that Mueller report you can almost guarantee that you hell will last another five years. He will get re-elected. He will keep anally raping all of you since there is NOTHING that anyone will do about it. So much for your blessed Constitution which my whole life gave me hope that this situation in America would never come to pass. Don't drop the soap. I feel for all of you. I can't even watch the news I am so angry but like you I am helpless to make things better and as an empathic person that is killing me. I guess everything I saw or heard with my own eyes and ears was wrong all along. Trump wins. Trump always wins. Fuck you, America. You get what you deserve. I no longer have any compassion for you.

 

1 comment:

DrGoat said...

How come my comments don't show up anymore?