Wednesday, September 23, 2020

How Is This For Weird Tales

 ONE YEAR AGO ACCORDING TO THE FACEBOOKS


What kind of maniac animals move Squirrel Girl to the DISCOUNT BIN?? This breaks my heart. If anyone can rescue me one of these undervalued beauties out in the wild please hook a brother up. You all know of my love for Squirrel Girl and I would make you a great trade if you can find her for me.


Today these two arrived in the mail.
One year to the day.



A year after I bitched about the unfairness of a Squirrel Girl 12 inch doll with cloth clothing being in the discount bin, I get these two beauties in the mail from a long time fan. Greater than treasure. I will ask if he wants to be identified before posting his name here. But he knows who he is and I thank you, My Brother for the thoughtful gift that shows that you know me enough to know I would adore these.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice! It's always great to get a surprise in the mail!

Count Robot said...

Cool!