Sunday, September 20, 2020

Well Deserved Win By Regina King


One of the greatest surprises of last year was that Watchmen was as good as it was. No one thought that the creator of the miserable LOST could create something so brilliant. A 'sequel' to Watchmen, of all things, was thought to be an fool's errand because the material is so iconic and beloved. I was never more happy to be proven wrong about a show in all my life.
 

I was hoping the Mandalorian would win Best Limited Series because it was the best show I saw last year but this win doesn't bother me. Also well deserved because it was so much better than any of us had the right to expect. Mandalorian was in a different category and lost there which makes NO SENSE. How could they deny Baby Yoda? Cold blooded Emmy bastards.


No comments: