Thursday, December 3, 2020

Two Days Until Krampusnacht


So gather ye baskets and heavy branches as ye may.

The most wonderful time of the year. I remember watching the parade every year when I was a kid and we lived in Southern Germany. The torches and the scary Krampus guys were the best. But they forever touched my heart when they grabbed my crying sister and my mother and dumped them in a cage and took them away. Never have I been more pleased and disappointed at the same time. I was not fan of them taking my awesome Mother but my sister was a great choice, as I was concerned. To me she was just the spoiled of war but then gave her back at the end of the night. Stupid Krampus is all talk. Not a bruise on her. I thought if the Krampus got you he got to beat your ass with a bundle of sticks? You had one chance to do me a solid and you punked out, Krampus.




2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm doing a Krampusnacht post this year too!

Count Robot said...

Krampus rocks