Thursday, February 25, 2021

Danielle's Personally and Character Is Also What Makes Her So Very FOIN!



This was the comment I sent to Danielle. I comment a lot on her stuff but not in a creepy way. 

Calvin Heighton Once again you get it perfectly. Every cosplay you do is a gift because you care to do your best because you have standards. That is why I admire your efforts.

Then I got this comment from some loser which totally bummed me out.

Keelan Kaneki Boyce Calvin Heighton your a simp she literally is not good looking bro you judt have no life, get out there and change you freak

Danielle sent me this message this morning. I know it might not mean anything to you but to me it means alot.
 
Danielle Vedovelli Calvin Heighton banned him Don’t worry ☺️, thank you so much for the words Calvin 🤗. Compliments like this always mean a lot 🥺


No comments: