Saturday, February 27, 2021

Dune

My hardcover copy of DUNE that I have read many times was published in 1965, the year I was born and the first year the book was published. Could I have a first edition I never knew about after all these years. I don't have the dust cover. I would love this cherished book to be turned into art by the genius that is Beth Kattleman, an artist you all need to know about to understand the mad talent at work here. She listens to my podcast and offered to do me a DUNE version in her unique and beautiful and fanciful style. To me that is a gift worth it's weight in spice and more. Found this version while going through my library in prelude to the great exodus. So many treasures but this one I can let go. I also have God Emperor and The Dune Encyclopedia in hardcover.so maybe one of them would work as well. Me am confused.





No comments: