Sunday, March 21, 2021

Currently Playing At The Bijou Of Cool







This was the first book that my Dad game to to put into my camping bag that was all my survival tools and recreation things like packs of gum and a good book to read. I had to wait until the Age of Video to see this film adaptation for myself. 

I still love that the movie opens with an overture where music was once played before the film as people were settling into their seats. Movie going was a much classier activity back then. Big theatres with balconies showed big movies on big screens with big orchestrations to their soundtracks.

This one is a great cold war adventure where tough American guys fight tough Russian guys for possession of an important piece of satellite film that has landed at the top of the world near an isolated arctic research station.






No comments: