Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Howard Was On Fire This Week

God damn I love the man and his radio show. You want to know the crazy part? I have only listened to him starting this year. I finally gave in and it has become a very entertaining part of my day. Howard was particularly cranky today and everyone around him was insane and now that he is done with AGT he is letting loose from the center of his very damaged soul. Robin Quivers is a national treasure that steadies a very shaky ship full of comedy pirates. This week was my favorite. Debbie the Pet Lady went INSANE! and Ronnie of all people was the calmest one in the room. If you have no idea what I am talking about then I feel sorry for you, I truly do. Howard Stern is a genius who found his medium. Damn him for many reasons but the man is not a hypocrite. His faults and opinions are there for all to see and the Universe is better for it. Plus how can you not love his wife Beth. She is the only woman that I have seen lay him low when he pushed it too far with her. Beth is magnificent and does alot for animal rescue in New York City which is a noble cause for anyone. I love all the characters he has gathered around him. When he is gone we will never see his like again.


 
 

No comments: