Thursday, September 27, 2012

New To The Collection Of Cool




 
Since my camera is currently half way across the world these pictures will have to do. I am pretty jazzed about the Martian Disintegrator Gun - its such a beautiful piece of goofy art. I need to get the right batteries and hope that it works. Either way it's awesome to hold it in my grubby little hands.
 
I also got the Galileo Shuttlecraft. I don't have alot of Star Trek pieces beside the Mego figures but I think I want to start collecting the spacecraft of Star Trek. I would love a DS9 Station with the Defiant. The Galileo is a a real substantial piece. Again it's the little details that impress me.
 
I have such a great collection. I challenge anyone NOT to find something they love amongst my stuff. Like this blog I can't limit myself to one type of toy. It means not being a completest but it's more fun for me that way.
 
However, someone is never impressed with my toys. He is so difficult to please.
 
 

9 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The Fluffster certainly looks right at home. I can't wait until my latest piece is part of the collection of cool!

Kal said...

I send the money order out today. I am pretty jazzed about seeing the finished piece.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

SWEET! I'll send it out this afternoon!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, everything we own is pretty much junk to a cat's eyes.

david_b said...

OH, heavens.., I love those Playmates shuttlecrafts.. I have the Next Gen shuttle on my shelf behind my office desk here, never put stickers on.

But that TOS Shuttle's a beauty, totally love the retro style of it. I picked this up years ago and while the figs were fine, LOVE the ships the best.

I'll always wished they would have made a TOS Bridge for those figs, not just the Next Gen Bridge. I still have most of the vintage Trek Mego's, but Playmates did a super job.

Where is that lit-up Galileo from..?

Kal said...

I think that is the image for a different ship now that I look at it. Thanks for noticing it.

Unknown said...

Hey Kal congrats on finally getting that gun.

Chase March said...

Love the shuttlecraft! Nice add to the collection!

Kal said...

I am glad to have the Disintegrator off my bucket list. I haven't put it down since I got it.