Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Now I Have A Reason To Get Up Tomorrow


 
The trailer has been long anticipated. I so want them to get this movie right because the comic mini-series it is based on meant alot to me. Comic mini-series were rare at the time and as popular as Wolverine was, he had never appeared alone from his role with the X-men before. I felt like a real comic collector for the first time.
 
His adventures in Japan turned him from a psycho to a noble Samurai warrior in my mind. All the best Wolverine stories start from that premise. I am also impressed with Hugh Jackman and the effort he has put into this character. The script for the first film let him down but no one can ever accuse Hugh of giving anything but his best in bringing such a popular character to life.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Whaddya mean, psycho? He's Canadian!

Kal said...

And your point is?