Monday, April 8, 2013

A-Z Challenge - 'G' Is For Go Go Selena Gomez - Hardest Working Girl In Showbiz

 
 
 
Yes, she dated the Idiot Bieber but you can all see how well he is functioning without her around. She just delayed his insanity for a couple of years, which now is in full bloom. She knows exactly who she is and who she wants to be and I am happy to be witness to how she deals with her celebrity.
 
 
 
 
 
Going from a Disney child star to an adult entertainer is one of the hardest transitions to make in show business and she has handled it with a grace and maturity beyond her years. Tell me you have ever heard a story of her being a diva, or selfish or a brat. You just haven't and I don't think you will. That is just one of the reasons why I love her so.
 
 

 
(Plus she is the best secret agent I could ever have working against the Cephalopod Menance)- She has childhood issues, like I do, about the terror that are those tentacled bastards. I can always count on her to stab one in the throat whenever she comes across them in her travels. But you don't hear about her sacrifices because of the stupid entertainment media who doesn't care about what celebrities are doing right in this world. Lindsey Lohan is a waste of skin and should only be used to bait our deep sea hooks.
 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Finally she has taken on a more adult role that I think will be the perfect way to transition her into her future - where her true talent of an actress - either comedic or serious - will shine.

 




 

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

if i could give you one gift, clone or wish... i would give her to one man who knows her better than herself...

Kal said...

She is doing quite well without my madness. Plus the only thing she needs me to do is take a bullet for her when we have to fight that final battle on Octopus Planet - where the war finally ends and the planet it saved and cleansed of their evil.

Aside from that she is fine. I am content to worship her from afar.

DrGoat said...

I suggest you leave Octopus Planet off your itinerary. Unless you really have to.

Kal said...

When we chase them off the Earth it's the one place they will run to. Luckily it's more geologically unstable than Krypton so we will have no trouble with it going BOOM. Unless that trouble making Doctor Who shows up and tries to tell us that Octopus deserve to live despite their evil. Remove the Dalek from the Universe then come talk to me, Buddy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She needs to take on more serious adult roles than trash like "Spring Breakers" though.