Friday, April 12, 2013

A-Z Challenge - K Is For Knightness-Rogue And Her Amazing Batgirl Cosplay

 
 
 

 







 
I have posted these before. But during this A-Z Challenge I thought they deserved a special repost. This is clearly the greatest Batgirl cosplay that has ever been done. It sets the bar for anyone trying to be great in this art form. She is currently working on a classic grey suit Batgirl that I know will be just as amazing as this costume is. Here is the only preview she has posted so far.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

She is so good!

I really love how much care, attention and detail these cosplay girls put into their work.

THEY are the real fans.

Kal said...

You are speaking to the converted my brother.

david_b said...

She is MAGNIFICENT.

The Gray will be gorgeous..!!

Praying for a Yvonne Craig Purple someday..

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly she has a great photog too.

Brian said...

Gray and Blue, accept no other.