Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More About Me Meme - The Next Ten Questions

31:How I feel right now
              
I have spent most of my week trying to put together my application for teaching in the far North. I really need to shock my life with something dramatic before all the loneliness and ennui I am feeling these days swallows me up whole. But today I feel good. Lost nine pounds this month. In some cultures that would make me a GOD.

 

32:Someone I love
 
Myself, because I am the most interesting person I know.
               
33:My current relationship status
 
Same as it was the last time you asked me that stupid question, Gumby.

 
34:My relationship with my parents
 
I only have my Mom but we get along good. Sometimes she does strange old people things but at least she's not forgetting too much and leaving lemons in drawers like in that television commercial.
               
35:Favourite holiday

 
Though it's technically not a holiday I like Halloween. I like the costumes and the discount candy that you can buy the next day. I used to love what a big deal they made of it if you taught in a k-12 school. The elementary kids all dressed up and there was a huge costume parade. That was fun. Christmas seems so stressful so I choose Halloween. It's really the only holiday left for kids.

 
                
36:Tattoos and piercing I have
 
My ear piercing closed over.
               
37:Tattoos and piercing I want
 
I liked my diamond earing when I was hip. Too old for the tattoo. But my themes would have been all superhero related I would assume. But probably like my blog it would be a variety of images but how do you choose something that permanent?
 
 
38:The reason I joined Tumblr
 
The inspiration. I can view thousands of images on a myriad of topics in minutes.
               
39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?
 
No because they did better after getting rid of me so they feel good about that. I also don't talk to any of them so I couldn't tell you what they think - only that they no longer have any use for me.

 
40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
 
NEVER. On what magical planet does this occur?

 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Vampira here looks like Abe Sapien cosplaying as Batwoman.

profsafety said...

totally agree with you about Halloween.