Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Meme About Me - The Next Ten Answers

 
51:How often do I wear a fake smile?
 
Only in front of judges and gun wielding authority figures.
               
52:When was the last time I hugged someone?
 
When the girl at the pharmacy gave me some free ointment.
               
53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
 
I would gargle with Listerine then gasoline, then light my own breath. Then put out my fire breath with a squirrel who would then also breath fire. That should kill anything germy.
 
 
               
54:Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
 
The Devil. What? Have you heard bad things?
                
55:What is something I disliked about today?
 
The heat is in the mid 20s and I am a rare delicate orchid that doesn't grow well is such conditions.
               
56:If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
 
 
 
I would like to hang with Malibu for an afternoon. She would be fun and interesting to talk to.
    
57:What do I think about most?
 
The next ten seconds in front of me. Then what happens after that?
               
58:What’s my strangest talent?
 
I can tell when the phone is going to ring. It's like a spider sense. I must sense the connection being made from point to point.
 
 
59:Do I have any strange phobias?
 
I won't eat dairy products that I haven't opened myself.
                
60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
 
I am a harsh looking man so I would say behind the camera.
 
 

2 comments:

david_b said...

'Hang' with Malibu for an afternoon..?

Ok, just wanted to make sure I read that right...

We'd be at the pool with a heavy intake of cocktails, sir. I'll mention your name.

Kal said...

'Hang' is my multipurpose polite term for the moment.