Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Argue With Him All The Time And Often HATE Him

 
But Brother Mike T sent me this great Christmas box containing all kinds of Cal friendly gifts. I love the Blue Lantern Ganesh - Brother Warth figure and the blue lantern ring that he added to the package. I like the cold Reeses Pieces out of the fridge. Two packs of trading cards, a Batman pin and what every boy needs - a yoyo. All stuffed into a penguin stocking. 
 
Maybe this combination of gifts is Mike's way of telling me that my soul needs more peace. Maybe he is right. I think his mission in life is to change my views on Mormon beliefs. This was a good start but I am no where near ever being a convert. Thanks again Mike. You taught me that even a guy with screwy beliefs can be a true brother to me and I value that more than you can ever know.
 
In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!