Tuesday, December 24, 2013

This Is My Christmas Wish That Will Never Come True

We always got kicked out of the house during the winter. I think that was when Mom and Dad got it on but I actually was one of the kids who enjoyed putting on the snowsuit and going out back to build a wicked cool snow fort. I have such a perfect front yard for it now. I wish my nephew from Australia could spend his two month Christmas Vacation in Canada and a nice Canadian Winter. They are off school anyways. He and I would have build the coolest fort and an igloo in the back yard for sleeping in at least one night. Take those memories back with you to the land of Koalas and Kangaroos.

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I thought your parents got it on when they sent you to the movies every Saturday afternoon?

Kal said...

Saturday night. After the first period of Hockey Night in Canada. We could come back in when Tommy Hunter Show began. When we flew to Germany in 72, Tommy Hunter was on our flight to entertain the troops. We were forced to meet him. He looked older in person. Like a mummy.

Kal said...

In Europe they sent us to the movies because there was no Hockey Night in Canada on German TV.