Saturday, December 28, 2013

New To The Library Of Cool




 
I love whenever I can come across something from Tomart's great selection of photo reference books that cover topics like comic book covers and action figures. All the pictures from all the lines in there along with descriptions of each character and their approximate value (in around 2000 when this volume was published).
 
This encyclopedia of action figures has information on the 1001 most popular collectible toys of all time. This stuff is my bread and butter and gets me warm in my secret spot. I can drag this one around in my backpack wherever I go and spend hours going through each page and picture.
 

 
350 PAGES! of all this goodness for less than ten dollars
Magnificent.
 

5 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Wonderful!

Kal said...

I was just in used book store heaven.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

you got a GREAT deal on that!

The Clark Knight said...

this looks super cool! did you get it online?

Kal said...

Nope, just happen to be on the reference shelf of a used book store in my town. I 'bout crapped my pants.