Thursday, September 22, 2016

Short Cuts

Now I have discovered a dent in my head that I never noticed before. Maybe a person's skull finally settles at age 51? Something else for me to obsess over. I might all well just wear a turban everywhere I go. Or a hockey helmet with stickers all over it because I collect stickers and hockey helmets. No, not really but I do have a dent in my head that I am sure wasn't there before. God damn I am a gargoyle. Who could love me?
 
I spent three hours watching the same commercials this evening during the beginning of Survivor and the end of Big Brother which are two programs I watch with my Mother. An hour of that were the same ten commercials. I know we can get a PVR but it would just be one more think to teach her how to use and I am ready suffer with her and the IPad.
 
I love the start of the new television season. All my old favorites are back and all my summer series have ended. Some nights like Wednesday is an embarrassment of riches with Survivor, Chicago PD and Law and Order. But two of those I watch after downloading them without commercials. I love The Strain and will watch MacGyver. I can't deal with Walking Dead or Game of Thrones anymore. Too little hope and too much death. I can't believe Sarah Palin was on THE MATCH GAME 2016. I refuse to watch that show now. I suspect a conspiracy because this guy was suppose to be in her seat at show time.


 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A new dent in your head? Photo or it's not true.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will try to take one but I CAN feel it. You just want the picture for your freakish circus folk collection...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, we ALL collect SOMETHING, Cal.

DrGoat said...

Seeing that Alec Baldwin is a big liberal, must have been some interesting back stage banter. Also, seeing that the grasshopper murderer was found deceased, I doubt he would make it on time to be on the show. Tending to his strange bite marks and all.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You see the holes in her story now don't you.

DrGoat said...

You betcha. Love to see that collection of freakish circus folk Debra.