Monday, December 17, 2018

Best Of 2018 - Part 3



Tom Cruise can work my last nerve as an actor but you can't deny how much fun he is in this clip. I don't watch a lot of James Corden either but together these two made gold.

 
The Blood Moon Between The Statues of Hera and Apollo in Greece
This is the kind of celestial event that would have made the Ancients loose their damn minds. Either they would start a war or do a lot of fornication, probably both.


 
No girl ever failed at Cosplay by taking her cues from a Kotobukiya statue.
 



 
 
 
I wish I had more than just four pictures of these two. I could do a whole cartoon based on this concept. Ace is the dog of Batman and Bruce Wayne and he has much to say about life with a reclusive billionare and vigilante.
 
 
Parker Posey was once again a great addtion to a program that only made it better. I have a great love for all the incarnations of Lost in Space and this Netflix series was terrific and Parker was one of the reasons for it. Her evil Doctor Smith never redeemed herself after being one of the MOST evil characters in television history. Only she could have pulled it off and does so magnificently.
  


The discover of new music is always and thrill and no more so than when I discovered this Kendrick Lamar and his contribution to my beloved Black Panther's soundtrack. It's a brilliant piece of work that is worthy of the Pulitzer Prize Lemar won this year for music. That is a HUGE deal for a Black artist and it's so much sweeter that this music is so integtrated into the film that celebrates is Blackness so wonderfully. It's essential to the films whole vibe. It's the music of Wakanda. Also advanced. This video is brilliant and beautiful. The Black Panther soundtrack can hold it's place proudly beside Purple Rain and Saturday Night Fever as one of the great soundtracks of all time. To further boost my case I offer another classic.






I'm So Vain. I KNOW This Article Is About Me
https://qz.com/1293467/the-seven-essential-behaviors-of-highly-creative-people/

I don't mean to brag but I do ALL these things. I feel very smug and vindicated right now. It's a weird and rare feeling. I am great in my tiny little spaceship. Who knew? Of course no one but a few know of my genius but that is how the Gods punish the ones they are truly afraid of. But their time is coming because once I cross over, they'll be sorry.
 
Now I am walking around the house singing this song and singing it WELL. I am actually quite the catch but no would could ever love me more than I love myself. Or at least that is what I tell myself.
 
 
One more pin code and I can get me a pair of Infinity War socks. How is that for a cool project for this recluse? Now I am excited about a trip to the Walmart. I need something to do with my day that gets me out of the house. Well I also walk the same route everyday. I record my times hoping one day I will be able to run the whol distance. Nothing crazy. Just around the block. So I have that and my quest to find a few other POST cereals that are part of this promotion so that I can get the prize for FREE. When do you ever see SOCKS offered? - SUPERHERO SOCKS??  I know they are made by orphan Chinese labor but I can't let that keep me from my socks. WHAT? I can't fix the whole world.  If you happen to find another Post cereal pin number that is part of this SOCK mail-a-way then share it with a brother and lets see what I get in the mail.
 
Can you believe that you can get socks through your breakfast cereal?? Yes, the dream is real.
 
 
This Infinity War promotion is all kinds of BULLSHIT. How do you run out of FREE SOCKS when I am about to put in my pin codes? 25,000 pairs and you couldn't leave ONE pair to me so that I could feel some joy in my life while I wait for my socks in the mail. I hate everything and will never eat any of these POST cereals again. Besides, Honeycombs task like packing peanuts. This boycot hurts because I do LOVE Shreddies but examples have to be made. Why did you spare me from the Rapture, Thanos? Just so you could punish me in other ways? SIGH!
 


 
 
 


 
 
 

2 comments:

Rob R said...

That Yo Mama / Thanos joke is fantastic! #BeBest

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, that final cartoon!