Thursday, March 14, 2019

NEW Avengers Endgame Trailer




Do I see my beloved General Okoye. This is going to be so great.

I like that the trailer gave me just enough to show me some cool plot elements but not reveal the whole biscuit. The filmmakers seem to understand the difference between advertising their little movie and spoiling it beyond the point of forgiveness. I can't wait to enjoy the hell out of this one. It's like I have been waiting for this moment my whole pathetic life.

 
I like seeing Nebula there but where is GOOSE in his kitty sized suit and Rocket in his raccoon sized suit, suits that obviously will allow the team to go back in time to stop Thanos before he even started collecting the Infinity Stones. Obviously they do this by travelling through the Quantum Realm discovered in ANT MAN. Which also would mean THIS scene is possible.