Friday, April 5, 2019

Call Me Netflix And I Will Give You Six Episodes Of Tense Police Drama

I know you all see them and you love them. This one is so good that it should be a show on the TV about a cat who specializes in hostage negotiations for the FBI. Wheels up in ten, people.

"How long has the sitution gone on?"

"22 hours, Sir."

"Then we are nearly out of time. I am tired of these assholes thinking that they are in charge. This ends, now! We need to shake things up before more people get killed. On my authority. Call DC and get me the best hostage negotiator they have."

"But Sir, you know that means..."

"I know. My alergies are going to just be another problem I will have to adjust to. But I need that Cat."

 

4 comments:

Count Robot said...

I'd watch Danger Cat!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Everyone would. Especially Emmy voters.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The fools don't know what they're missing out on.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They never do when I am involved.