Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I Will Go To The Next Saloon

I don't need to hear any octopus music when I am drinking and packing.

 
I trained early to fight the beasts.
The Klondike Gold Fields were no joke.
 
 
My buddy Boilerplate would agree with me.
 
 


The book is fantastic and should be expanded as a faux documentary. Such a great idea fully realized. I read this story alot. It's very much like a textbook of real history just with a mechanical man thrown in there. Most everything else is as close to real history as they could with the historical photographs and the digital photoshopping that could be done in 2009 when the book was first published. The effect is quite easy to take seriously. The artwork and posters are a real treat as well. Another cool project made with love.

 

No comments: