Saturday, April 13, 2019

Life With Bebe

One of Bebe's nails got stuck on my sweater. She immediately left the fight that SHE was winning because she knew the clippers were going to come out. Why can't she just accept the fact that her nails have to be clipped. And it not like I let some lunatic cat hater do the job. I do the job with the safest clippers you can get. I have had 8 cats in my life and THIS one is so delightfully difficult that I can't help but adore her. But still. That nail is getting clipped. I am the human in this relationship and I am playing that card.
 

 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I always had to get the vet to clip HRH's nails. Being at the vet's was the only time she was ever docile.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can do the job myself though I hate it because she hates it.