Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Thirty Minute Challenge - Create My Own Star Wars Character


I am a lonely grey Jedi. - two light sabers - reverse grip - I only care about maintaining the balance in the force and staying out of your silly wars. I ignore your shenanigans unless the weak or innocent are exploited then I become more reckless with my abilities. I know it's my trigger. I am working on it in Jedi Therapy. And frankly no one has showed up in 42 years to take my lightsabers away from me.
 
 
The task took me less than 12 minutes. Like Ahsoka Tano we are free from the Jedi Order. We don't take their commands no do we risk our lives and the lives of our companions for political reasons. We no longer serve as pieces on a chessboard for those who presume to be our masters. But we have no issue with involving ourselves in their business, however, when it disrupts the order of the Force, which we will return to balance, no matter what has to be done. With Ahsoka in the lead, this is the rest of our strike team.
 
 



 
Sure, I just went to google and grabbed some cool images to pad out my story idea but you have to admit it all works.
 

No comments: