Wednesday, July 7, 2021

GO TEAM LOKI

 


There is only one episode left of LOKI which is just as great in it's own way as WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldiers were in theirs. I avoided all speculative websites again this time because I wanted to go in fresh and not be distracted by all the balloon juice that has come to accompany these shows in the week between episodes I will, however, write my full review of the whole show after next week's ending. Episode Five was amazing and Richard E.. Grant as the Cosplay Loki or Old Loki was magnificent. I love how what could have been a throwaway visual gag becomes such a thrilling moment in what it truly means to be a LOKI! Everything is going just fine so I have no doubt I am going to love the way this one ends. Then we get WHAT IF? It's a good time to be alive for us fans of the MCU.



Gots me a powerful crush on Sylvie too.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, this week's episode made it clear that the creature is an alligator, not a crocodile. Too bad really because the internet had dubbed him "Croki" before it was clarified. Ha!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey Cal, have you seen the Simpsons crossover with Loki? ("The Good, the Bart and the Loki", 6 mins, just released on Disney+). It's hilarious!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have seen that. It's great. And that IS a croc rather than an alligator...the short snout is the clue. CROKI is a better name anyways.

Count Robot said...

Well, he's green.