Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Dyson Air Multiplier

Room fans are one of my favorite things. I cannot sleep without the cool breeze of one on me or the sound of the white noise that they create. James Dyson, that crazy vacuum inventor has come up with a fan that works without blades. It has to be one of the greatest inventions man ever came up with. I am sure he travelled to the future to get it - he probably sold his soul to SKYNET just to provide us with the best in air cooling tech before all our machines become sentient and kill all the people on Earth. You doubt is works? Check out this video and doubt no more. It's almost as good as having a rocket pack.



http://presurfer.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Dude I was in a Bed Bath & Beyond the other day and I saw one of those! I just stood there for five minutes trying to figure out how the blasted thing worked.

Also both my brother and I are like that. We've had bad sleep the both of us cause we don't have the noise or the air. I used to have this clean air machine that was so loud. It was awesome.

TotusMel said...

Gah, they are so awesome, my husband wants to make a ceiling fan array out of them or something. Dyson is a wizard.

HVAC Man said...

Yup, no one can sleep without the fans in their rooms. In today's generation AC's have become a need of the daily life.

D.I. Felipe González said...

I'd prefer a rocket pack.

Blue aka "The Creeper" said...

Not only did Dyson sell his soul to skynet, I believe this is the only man who could provide us all with jet packs.

M. D. Jackson said...

Put Dyson in charge of NASA or something. We'd be having lunch on Mars before you know it and flying with our jet packs and "Jestsons" cars.

You know, the future they promised us and never deliverd.

California Keys said...

Those fans are awesome! Great video Cal!

California Keys said...

I love unbridled creativity!

ThoughtCriminal said...

So this is how the Large Hadron Collider works!