Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alex And Taylor


How blessed am I to have such a cool neice and nephew? I wish they didn't live on the other side of the world but their mother was always one for adventure and Australia is one of the most awesome places to find adventure in the world.

Congrats to Taylor for recieving a district wide award for her academics. Another poor genius in our family. We just don't make 'em stupid and maybe things would be easier on them if we did.

Hopefully Alex will avoid University and instead drive the big mining trucks when he get's older because they fascinate him as much as sheep sheering fascinates me. He can watch things being built or hauled all day long.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kids Kal you sir are truly blessed with good family. : )

Belle said...

They are beautiful. My sister always says stupid people are happier. I tend to agree. But good for her for the award.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Stupid people have no idea how good they have it. When you know the truth but can't do anything about it... that is the worst part of intelligence. But then again I am smart enough to get my way most times. So it's a trade off.

John Sholtz said...

Absolutely beautiful. I feel exactly the same way about my daughter and nieces and nephews.