Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Lost A Follower??

 
How does that happen? I choose to believe that the reason has most to do with the fact that I am just clogging up someones Google Reader and they got sick of having to scroll through a bunch of my stuff before getting to anything else. I know I post alot and a little of my balloon juice goes a long way. I hope it wasn't someone who used to comments regularly and found me and some of my tastes and opinions to be too much for them to stomach anymore. That would be a shame. But what are you going to do? You can't make someone love you, you just have to have faith in the product you are putting out there. I am more than happy that at least some people are hip to my vision - a vision that changes 20 times a day.
 

11 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Look on the bright side. Maybe someone died and their blogger account got erased, which would also remove all their google reader links.

david_b said...

Valid point as any, I suppose..

Kal said...

That possibility actually cheers me up Debra. Thanks for thinking of me as you always do. We really must meet sometime. You must have ONE Lesbian friend that I can 'turn'.

Unknown said...

Ah you worry too much about this Cal if you enjoy what you are doing than keep doing it because really followers will come go. You seem to have your core group that always comments so your aces my friend. : )

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'm seeing a picture of George Costanza, but the line sounds like something that George Lucas said in many of his interviews around the time of the Star Wars Blu Ray release.

david_b said...

Despite your obvious coolness, I don't surmise you have the 'catra' to perform such a feat for having a female 'switch teams' (as Kramer would undoubtibly say..).

Kal said...

I am hurt David. You have never seen me work my magic in person. I am part actor and part old timey song and dance man. You don't know how much raw personality I have. It gets muted online.

david_b said...

Apologies sir. I pray your super-powers remain hidden under the surface, unbeknownst to this sleeping, naive world, 'cept a chosen few.

(y'know, like Mentor in the old '70s Shazam show....)

For if they were to surface, I ponder (and shudder) on the clasmic scale of havoc it would indeed result in.

On behalf of this unsuspecting world, I thank you.

DrGoat said...

Don't worry david_b. I think his power has a geographical limit. But we might see an entirely gay Edmonton soon.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry Cal, no man alive can flip a true lesbian. But I'll keep my eyes peeled for any bi-girls who might take you on!

Kal said...

Thats all I can ask my friend...that you TRY.