Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dinner For Two


The White House announced today that Obama will be meeting former presidential contender Mitt Romney on Thursday at a private lunch. What will they talk about?

I know that crow will be on the menu but is this kind of post-vote meal something that happens after every election? I bet the President wants to pick Romney's brain about ways they can screw China out of all the money America owes them. Maybe Obama just wants to gloat and give him a magic underwear wedgie. I just hope the President doesn't offer this numnut a job where he can do mischief.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm sure that meal will taste like ashes and gall in Romney's mouth.

Kal said...

"More gravy made from your tears, Mr Romney?" I hope the President gives him a tour of all the things he will be missing out on and send him home with a few of those fancy White House coasters.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOL!