Sunday, April 7, 2013

More Cool Figure Photography by JasonTD78





 
 
 
 
Jason TD78 has been making a mission out of posting these great figure photographs which I can't repost fast enough. Just get used to them. When he runs out, I will run out. I am finding that the more prolific I am, the less page views I get on the sitemeter hit colleting place. It's become something that I have had alot of fun with. I like watching how mental the whole process is making me. I also have the Blogger stats that are also wildly different so who knows what numbers to believe anymore.
 




 

5 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Technically not figures...Statues.

Wings1295 said...

Great pics!

Combo said...

Really awesome Deathstroke statue right there!

Kal said...

True Hoby, but there are figures mixed in with the statues so I called them all the same thing.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Masterful...!