Saturday, September 28, 2013

31 Days Of Halloween Teaser - Now This Is Something I Need To Try


How much candy can you get in a pillowcase? The short answer is: almost 48 pounds. This post also explains the measurement, and lays out a strategy for actually getting that much candy during trick-or-treat. According to the conclusions, everyone who reads this article will be showing up at my house Friday evening.

 
Some really cool science went into this experiment. I would like to see the Mythbusters tackle something like this.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

When I was a kid, we always carried special Halloween bags instead of pillow cases because my Mom thought taking a pillow case was low class, LOL!

Kal said...

It IS low class...especially after having to put a parka over your costume.