Saturday, September 28, 2013

Phoenix Force Princess Namor

 

 

 

 

As cool as her original Namor was Nicole has improved her costume tenfold with this slight modification to the look. I like the red pants on her Phoenix Force Princess Namor. She gave a great character a fantastic gender twist not once but TWICE! THIS is why I love me my cosplay. Beautiful girls dressed in superhero costumes. I know it's sick but it's what I like.
 

 

https://www.facebook.com/NicoleMarieJeanPage?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, who WOULDN'T want to wear those cool shoulder pads!

Kal said...

I don't know how they EVER went out of style. Did anyone ever watch DYNASTY?? Where is Morgan Fairchild when we need her the most?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I used to wear power suits with those big Dynasty-like shoulder pads. That's one of the reasons the 80s are just a blur for me.

Kal said...

Well that and all your cocaine usage at the club.