Wednesday, October 9, 2013

On Last Night's Agents Of Shield

They created THIS guy. Not so goofy a power that plays very well on television. I continue to be impressed with this show, it's writing and it's special effects. We all know Coulson is an LMD because he has no muscle memory on how to take apart a gun. This is not going to be good when he meets another Coulson LMD running loose in the world. I see that story coming all the way from up the block. I don't mind goofy or high concept if they make it work and Agents of Shield works for me.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome episode! I never really knew who Gravitron was or is until now.

Kal said...

He put down the X-men and the Avengers for a time. Until his ego got in the way.

DrGoat said...

Me three. Cool to see how Gravitron started. I'm liking the series so far.

j-swin said...

they showed graviton on avengers: emh...and then they had to go and cancel it...damn network executives.

Kal said...

Don't remind me. Why oh why. Let's reboot a cartoon that was fine to begin with. Then let's cancel it. Sigh. Welcome to DC, Marvel.