Sunday, December 1, 2013

Apparently His Patience Extends To Only Three Days

I have been collecting all my clothing and getting rid of a lot of my fat cloths. To anyone struggling to love weight that little task is the greatest time of the year and a great motivator. It's an early Christmas gift. I can wear a 44 now down from a 50 sized pant. Those are gone. And all the cool pants that are timeless and sturdy and comfortable now fit me better than ever. And the SHIRTS! Oh the glorious shirts. If I get a few nice vests I could pass for handsome in civil society.

So this morning I do some pile separating and who do I find under the pile. I guess he has decided that I cannot stop his routine of sleeping in that exact spot on the bed everyday for the last, what, 18 years. I should be amazed he is being so patient with me. It usually is totally clear of stuff so thus the perfect place to make piles when you are organizing. I'll finish when his Majesty wakes up.


 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good to see that you know who's boss.