Saturday, December 7, 2013

His Feet Look The Same Size To Me

 
I thought we already had a cyborg Bigfoot in the old Six Million Dollar Man TV show. I was so hoping this was something from the 80s that somehow slipped past my radar. The poster look exactly like the box art on so many crappy movies from that time period. I hope they are going for that same kind of nostalgic fun....but probably not.

I almost think they should leave it at this poster, because no way can any movie live up to that. If that were the poster for Star Wars Episode VII, the movie still wouldn't live up to it. And best of all - this isn't a Syfy movie. It's a movie-movie that is in production now from writer-director Rolfe Kanefsky, who's mostly best known for softcore erotica.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Isn't Megafoot the giant Monty Python foot that descends from the sky to squish us all?

Combo said...

A rather "Mecha Foot" than Mega Foot.