Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Magnificent Riddle




 
 
 
Magnificent.
 
This was the costume that made me crazy to learn who this cosplayer was. She has never let me down. In all my research into her costumes I witnessed the real development of an artist. Just because she makes and models superhero costumes doesn't make her any less of a talented designer than any working on the runways of Paris. I wish they did a Project Runway with cosplay costume makers like Riki. I would watch the hell out of that show.
 

3 comments:

j-swin said...

everything she does is great (especially her rocketeerette(?)) but i really love her mary marvel, really pulls it off.

Kal said...

You got ahead of me. She took some new Rocketeerette pics when she was in Europe that are fantastic and I will post them tomorrow. I think this will be the Best of Riddle.

profsafety said...

She's the best.