Thursday, December 25, 2014

I Guess Santa Didn't Forget About Me

Blogger Santa said...
Check your front step
December 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Delete
Blogger Santa said...
Really do it, so it doesn't get ruined by wet snow. :-)
 
I think I just felt the Christmas spirit. Someone read my blog and left this on my front step. They even messaged me twice so that I wouldn't leave the present in the snow. I am a bit overwhelmed right now. Someone knew just what I wanted and found me a Monster High doll that I have been searching for. I think I just felt a tingle of Christmas Spirit. I want to know who did this for me but in a way I don't. Thank you, whoever you are. I will pay it forward.


 

 
Look at her. That purple is gorgeous.
 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's just great! Secret Santa came through in a pinch!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

She is adorable! What a nice Santa.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Tell me about it. Who would care about me this much?

Unknown said...

That is wonderful!

Dr. Theda said...

See , my Friend you received a bit of Christmas cheer anyway....
And a "Monster High" item at that....!!!

j-swin said...

Bully for you, Kal! See, we care about you.