Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Wouldn't Pay A Nickle For It

 
Because I HATE these freaks. What the hell are they suppose to be anyways? Do they run the park? Are they park security? I never see them interact with patrons of the park. I just see them goofin around and trying to play music and telling lame jokes and introducing what were the worst cartoons out there. Don't get me started on their live action series. Good lord. I wasn't entertained ONCE. NEVER. This vehicle looks so unsafe. It gives me hope they would miss a corner on an icy piece of road and go off the road to their deaths. No such luck. The damn thing never sunk in the water either. Those costumes would have quickly sunk to the bottom of any lake and ended the horror for us all.

 

6 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

The actor Jan Michael Vincent got his start on their live action "Danger Island"....

david_b said...

Eh, I liked 'em when I was 7..

Still love that retro ATV style, especially since Space:1999's still my favorite show ever.

DrGoat said...

Space 1999, great show. Martin Landau, great actor...and his then wife Barbara Bain.

DrGoat said...

This abomination thankfully was way past my childhood. Thank the gods for Rocky and Bullwinkle and Bugs.

Unknown said...

Pure sillyness...I loved it and still do.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They are freaks. Danger Island was the worst. All they good guys did was hide in the trees, which the bad guys never looked up into when they were looing for them. GAH!!