Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Love These Stupid Facebook Quizes

 
You were Mahatma Gandhi! Gandhi was the father of the Indian independence movement and was famous for using nonviolent civil disobedience to achieve his goals. First and foremost, you're a pacifist. Peace is your life mission and when you're making peace, you shine most! You see the struggles of the world, you even understand why some people turn to violence, but you're on a higher plane. Quite impressive! Use it your good karma do make the world a better place, we need it! Are you a true peacemaker? Let us know in the comments!
 
I love these quizzes that make predictions about a person's character or past life or similarity to a literary character by their answers to ten random questions. I dig Brother Gandhi and all he did but I am clearly not as anti-violence as he was. Sometimes a person (like that snotty paperboy) just needs a good slap. I do believe in peacekeeping, however. Okay, I got a good one. I only wish I had his diet plan. Remember - HOMESPUN or nothing a all.

 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Some people transcend the human trait for violence, which we all possess. That's why they are extraordinary. Obviously you just haven't transcended yet.

Dr. Theda said...

it is human nature to hate or fear that which we do not understand...